Tuesday, March 03, 2015 9:57 AM ||  Login  ||  Register ||rss

Property Property Search


MunicipalityBlockLotProperty LocationOwner's Name

Facebook Twitter Google+ YouTube Print RSS

Search Button  

Breaking News Pascrell Announces Nearly $5 Million In Federal Transportation Grants to Bergen, Passaic Counties  - U.S. Rep. Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ-09), a member of the House Ways and Means Committee who served for...


Breaking News Lt. Governor Guadagno Announce Dress Our Vets Clothing Drive in Celebration of Women’s History Month  - Kicking off Women’s History Month, Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno was joined by women legislators to annou...


Pascrell_Vaccaro.jpg Pascrell Announces Extension of Deadlines for Key Sandy Recovery Programs  - Congressmen Bill Pascrell, Jr. (D-NJ-09) announced that the New Jersey Department of Community Affair...


Breaking News Wheels for Meals: A Ride to Fight Hunger In Bergen County  - Riders, walkers, sponsors and donations are being sought to raise funds to support key JFS initiative...


TomEastwick.jpg Eastwick College Founder, President Donates To Meals on Wheels Program  - Thomas Eastwick, founder and president of Eastwick College, has donated $5000 to Jewish Family Servic...



Data found on this site is strictly for informational purposes only. This site IS NOT to be considered accurate for the purpose of performing Title Searches. Data is provided as a public service by granting electronic access to records deemed “permanent and public” by the New Jersey Department of Archives and Records Management (NJDARM) Title searches must be made in person at your local County Clerk's Office. INFORMATION NOT WARRANTED OR GUARANTEED IN ANY WAY Information of a personal nature found on any document on the County Clerk's site may be redacted by completing an OPRA Redaction Request Form. OPRA REDACTION REQUEST - New Jersey law, (C47:1A-1 et seq), effective July 8, 2002, provides that certain government records shall be made available to the public for inspection, examination and copying. The addendum to Title 47, signed into law on June 16, 2005, permits redaction of Social Security numbers and other specific information by the County Clerk from certain documents intended for public recording. To request redaction of Social Security numbers or specific personal information from a document the requester must supply the Count Clerk with a copy of the recorded document in question along with this completed form. Please contact your local County Cleark to obtain the required form.